How to prepare for a treatment.
|Eggs are small and easy to miss.|
How to prepare for a treatment:
- Empty bed side units, wardrobes, chest of draws, furniture in bedroom - All clothing into bags, tied and sealed, washed, bags thrown straight out of property. Books, paper work, items in bedside table checked for signs of bugs and eggs. Place in empty bath and shake and inspect.
- Items under bed checked thoroughly as they are likely to have bugs and eggs on. Dispose of anything that you are willing to if heavily infested.
- Bedding - Bagged and washed.
- Furniture - Pulled away from the wall six inches.
- Personal items - Ensure floor is clear of anything valuable or that could be in the way.
- If you have been on holiday, travelling, cases may have eggs in them.
- If you hoover, empty the hoover straight away.