- Beds, bed frame, items under or inside the bed, on the headboard front and back.
- Sofas, in the folds of the fabric, around the legs of the sofa, in the seat zip line, in the base.
- Bedside unit, in the joins of the wood, around the legs, on the rear, in the draws.
- Ceilings above beds, where wall and ceiling join, top of curtains that overhang the bed.
- Washing of bedding, curtains, clothing.
- Ensure furniture is empty for treatment, draws on beds, bedside units.
- No personal items on the floor.
- Floors have are clean and tidy.